Autor Thema: Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home, VU+ UNO, SMiT Conax Chipset Pairing CAM  (Gelesen 44644 mal)

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home, VU+ UNO, SMiT Conax Chipset Pairing CAM
« Antwort #30 am: November 14, 2012, 11:44:12 Vormittag »
Enigma2 sets up all the PID Filters as mentioned.

The PIDs are not incomplete, all Enigma Boxes work that way, maybe some configuration is incomplete on your side.

The source of your problem is Marusys, you better try to push them (we notified them but don't get any feedback from them either).
« Letzte Änderung: November 14, 2012, 11:58:13 Vormittag von Sundtek »
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

StAlex

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #31 am: November 14, 2012, 12:00:48 Nachmittag »
DVBSnoop does not show up any PID dependencies.
Yes, but I am read some handbooks, and try to calculate dependencies by myself, via analysis output of dvbsnoop or (find it right now) tsr.exe (win32 stream analyser).

The source of your problem is Marusys, you better try to push them (we notified them but don't get any feedback from them either).
I am do not have the magic-button or other tool to push them. I write couple letters to support@vuplus.com, but no response returns back.

Do you mean, if I am manually reconstruct a correct pid-space, and manual add the calculated pids in filter - enigma will still ignore them ?
in both cases - for CA issue and OTA issue?
PS.
In case of OTA (by read this book: http://www.digitag.org/SSU_Handbookv1.0.pdf), I see in the TS a fake-channels, their PMT's, and linkage to their data Pids.

AfterEdit:
---------
maybe some configuration is incomplete on your side
What it can be, for example ?
« Letzte Änderung: November 14, 2012, 12:02:33 Nachmittag von StAlex »

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #32 am: November 14, 2012, 12:03:35 Nachmittag »
If you run -P passthrough it will offload the entire TS stream to the settopbox and won't pre-filter anything - all PID filters are ignored that way.
But if Enigma does not handle the TS stream on the other side that step is just worthless.

StAlex

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #33 am: November 14, 2012, 12:11:30 Nachmittag »
If you run -P passthrough it will offload the entire TS stream to the settopbox and won't pre-filter anything - all PID filters are ignored that way.
But bandwidth issue of USB implementation in STB is may cause a losing some packets... Or no?

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #34 am: November 14, 2012, 12:40:56 Nachmittag »
There is no Bandwidth issue on those settopboxes.

StAlex

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #35 am: November 16, 2012, 08:59:01 Vormittag »
But if Enigma does not handle the TS stream on the other side that step is just worthless.
It is possible to handle the TS stream for moving it to the CAM-bus ?
There are exist any implementation on any STB, to watch scrambled channels with your equipment ?
I know, this question is addressed not personally to sundtek, but I think, you know the answer. It because I see the conflict with the DVB standart in part of CA-handling.

In the DVB standart (part which describes the CA-subsystem http://www.dvb.org/technology/standards/En50221.V1.pdf) descrambling is described as "part" of demodulator. It means, that CAM received the full stream from the RF-in. Before any of demultiplexor (ie pid-filter).

Can you explain - it is possible to modify standart's described schematics to inject the scrambled DVB stream in the correct point of the STB schematics? It is totaly can be controlled by the software, not the hardware limitations ?
The answer will indicate the potential success with the Marusys: is there any way to software - driver - manage, or it is completely impossible, and the Marusys equipment is not compatible with sundtek tuners in a part of watching pay-tv channels.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #36 am: November 16, 2012, 11:39:49 Vormittag »
Technically it does not matter if the CA Module is directly behind a demodulator or not (Smardtv used to have a USB CI Adapter in the past), but it definetely depends on the design of the settopbox if the injected ts stream can be passed to the CA Unit.
In case of your VU that means that only Marusys can give you the right answer to this question.

Its not necessary to put the whole ts stream to the cam, only the particular pids are enough
« Letzte Änderung: November 16, 2012, 11:44:39 Vormittag von Sundtek »

StAlex

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #37 am: November 16, 2012, 11:53:39 Vormittag »
Thank you for your commentary

StAlex

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #38 am: November 22, 2012, 02:26:44 Nachmittag »
And finally, due to impossible to watch PayTV with on-topic problem and Marusys position on handling issues, it is possible to use some kind of CI-panel with your tuners on FreeBSD (my home server is running on it) ?
Do you produce yours own CI-panels ?
Or there is no way?
I'm searched trough your forum, and I've seen your announcements about SmarDTV devices. What is the situation on current moment ?

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #39 am: November 23, 2012, 01:07:08 Nachmittag »
There was a lot forward and backward with SmartDTV, finally we stopped it.

There might be the possibility to work on our own CI device from next year on, but first our new tuners have to be ready for the market.

StAlex

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #40 am: November 23, 2012, 05:54:01 Nachmittag »
possibility to work on our own CI device from next year on, but first our new tuners have to be ready for the market.
You'll keep a backward compatibility with the old tuners on these CI devices?

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #41 am: November 23, 2012, 10:43:16 Nachmittag »
of course, some of our customers heavily depend on our backward compatibility.