Autor Thema: sundtek media tv pro no longer works with new images - openpli2.0  (Gelesen 10560 mal)

irishchris

• Profil anzeigen
sundtek media tv pro no longer works with new images - openpli2.0
« am: Januar 19, 2011, 03:15:57 Nachmittag »
hi

i have had a sundtek media pro tv tuner for few months and worked flawlessly. changed to the updated open pli 2.0 image on vu+ and it no longer works. installs and is detected as tuner c but when i scan comes up 0 channels and when i use my existing channel list comes up with tune failed. also i notice whereas it used to detect the vu+ duo as a vu+ duo in installation it now detects it as a "little endian"?

any help appreciated

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:sundtek media tv pro no longer works with new images - openpli2.0
« Antwort #1 am: Januar 19, 2011, 03:53:25 Nachmittag »
We did not verify OpenPLI 2.0, only VTI

the installer very likely installs the generic MIPSel driver on it (which does not enable the VU+ Support).

you might contact us via skype "sundtek" in order to evaluate the installer on OpenPLI 2.0.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

irishchris

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: Januar 19, 2011, 04:18:59 Nachmittag »
i tried contacting you on skype but says you are offline. is it possible to get the usbkhelper-vuplus file please

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: Januar 19, 2011, 04:24:02 Nachmittag »
Skype crashed, it should be back online already?

irishchris

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: Januar 20, 2011, 12:21:58 Vormittag »
absolutely excellent customer service again from sundtek. really have to say it was 5 star that you can report a problem like this and have manufacturer take such quick and precise fix to this so would just like to say well done to sundtek for that. the media pro tuner now works perfectly with open pli 2.0.

many thanks,
chris

labascal

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: Januar 20, 2011, 12:19:48 Nachmittag »
Hello,

On clripted channels it is not working corectly for me. It works in principle, but when swicthing between sat and cable. Ie. I am on a cripted cable chanel, and works, then I swithc to a sat channel and back to previous cable chanel it stops working 90% of the times.

The message I got in CCcam is: 11:02:24.746 CCcam: enigma interface: disconnected (0), asi if it was moved to an FTA channel.

In the screen after a time I got: No data in traspodner time out reading pat

In the noncripted chanels it continues working, and if I only zap between cable channels no probelma at all.

This is happening since first 2.0 pli beta image. I tried on VIX and works though.

Any Idea?

EDIT: It seems to be a pli-CCcam related issue when switching between tuners, as I tried with another provider DVB-T usb stick and the same happens.
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 20, 2011, 12:34:32 Nachmittag von labascal »

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #6 am: Januar 20, 2011, 03:53:06 Nachmittag »
We updated our driver to support OpenPLI 2.0, however your issue might still apply if it's unrelated to our drivers.