Autor Thema: Buying new DVB-C tuner  (Gelesen 4496 mal)

polkwan

• Profil anzeigen
Buying new DVB-C tuner
« am: November 29, 2013, 04:39:46 Vormittag »
Hi,

First of all, I wanted to congratulate the whole team for their products and their fantastic support.

I've bought a tuner DVB-C 2 years ago and was considering to buy a second this year if I decide not to buy directly a STB with build-in tuner.

However I noticed that your prices have rised up since then. I had paid 79€ last time. Moreover, I had to ship my tuner back to you (on my costs) in order to get it back working. So I was thinking if you were so kind to make me a small discount on a new purchase.

My second question is about a new version of DVB-C tuner. I have read in another topic that a new device should arrive in early December. Can you let me know what will be the main difference with the current one ?

I thank you in advance for the consideration you'll bring to my questions.

Rgds,

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Buying new DVB-C tuner
« Antwort #1 am: November 29, 2013, 01:40:19 Nachmittag »
At the moment the price is still the same, you might refer to Sundtek MediaTV Pro which also supports AnalogTV and other features.

The new tuner supports DVB-C, DVB-T and T2. The PCBs will arrive on 3rd December in Berlin, afterwards they will be assembled in Berlin (according to the current information the device should be available within the first 2 weeks of december).
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it