Autor Thema: Myth TV  (Gelesen 6464 mal)

nic

• Profil anzeigen
Myth TV
« am: August 17, 2009, 09:41:46 Nachmittag »
Hi,

I very happy to see that the driver now support myth-tv, which is really good news. I tried to use it but I was not able to get my myth-tv installation up and running. I tried DVB-T, DVB-C and I managed to see the device in myth for some tv-card types that is possible to select in myth-tv. I managed to detect channels for DVB-T, but I was not able to view any of these detected channels. For DVB-C I was not able to detect any channels.

So I would like to ask what steps do I need to take with the driver and what tv-card type in myth-tv should I select in order to view DVB-T, DVB-C or Analog tv ?

Are there any instructions planned to be released for myth-tv i.e. like the ones in the installation guide ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
nic

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Myth TV
« Antwort #1 am: August 17, 2009, 10:06:11 Nachmittag »
We will put up a short introduction to MythTV soon, right now MythTV requires to set the devicemode using mediaclient to DVB-C or DVB-T before you start it. This will be solved with an upcoming MythTV release from the MythTV developers.

MythTV is properly supported with analogTV. DVB-T, C, analogTV including capturing is supported
« Letzte Änderung: Oktober 03, 2009, 11:25:34 Nachmittag von Sundtek »
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it