Autor Thema: MacOSX Installation  (Gelesen 30909 mal)

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:MacOSX Installation
« Antwort #15 am: November 28, 2011, 10:08:22 Vormittag »
We are currently focusing on streaming from Linux/Mac to Windows, Mac, iPad and so on. More interesting things should come up within the next few weeks. Those things should be set before Christmas hopefully.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

lastnick

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #16 am: Oktober 25, 2014, 06:34:53 Nachmittag »
Dear Sundtek-Support,

We are currently focusing on streaming from Linux/Mac to Windows, Mac, iPad and so on. More interesting things should come up within the next few weeks. Those things should be set before Christmas hopefully.

Ok, this post was almost three years ago and soon it'll be Christmas again. Where is the working Mac-Driver? I used the latest driver and followed all of your "instructions" but I'm not able to open any device (DVB, Radio, Composite) in VLC. I wanted to use my Sundtek MediaTV Pro III (DVB-C/T/T2, FM-Radio, AnalogTV) to digitalize some old tapes (VHS). I don't talk about iMovie yet.

Can you please write a short and simple HowTo for each use case (DVB-X, AnalogTV, Radio, SVideo, Composite) on the Mac, using original apple applications (iMove) or VLC? Or can please post the full terminal calls for VLC with the needed command line parameters for each use case?

With kind regards,
Michael

PS Here is my system setup:
Driver sundtek_driver_macosx_141009.1736.dmg
MacOS 10.9.4 (will be 10.10.x soon)
VLC 2.1.5 (64bit)
iMovie 10.0.5 [edit: added version number]

PPS Is there a possibility to receive some radio stations with this receiver in DVB-T-Mode on a Dreambox DM800SEv1?
PPPS I am happy with this receiver working in dual tuner mode on my Dreambox.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #17 am: Oktober 27, 2014, 12:27:14 Nachmittag »
We are working on the MacOSX support.

XBMC needs a glue between the driver and XBMC so we are working on the "glue" part.

The next MacOSX driver update will add remote control support for XBMC on MacOSX.

lastnick

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #18 am: November 24, 2014, 02:10:13 Nachmittag »
Dear Sundtek Support Team,

thank you for your answer.

We are working on the MacOSX support.

XBMC needs a glue between the driver and XBMC so we are working on the "glue" part.

The next MacOSX driver update will add remote control support for XBMC on MacOSX.

I didn't asked anything about XBMC. I need a driver for Mac OS that integrates the sundtek device like a webcam or camcorder. In this way it'll be possible to use iMove to record the stream or to show it in VLC.

With kind regards

udated system setup:
Mac OS 10.10.1
iMovie 10.0.6

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #19 am: November 25, 2014, 03:31:35 Vormittag »
We did some investigation in that area it seems to be possible to add a CoreMediaIO interface to our driver. It's on the table of our engineer for December.

lastnick

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #20 am: Dezember 30, 2014, 03:47:22 Nachmittag »
Hello again. Your last message sounds promising. I'm excited and I would test it. I'm looking forward for some good news.