Autor Thema: MediaTV Pro vs. MediaTV Gold  (Gelesen 10559 mal)

erdah

• Profil anzeigen
MediaTV Pro vs. MediaTV Gold
« am: August 13, 2009, 08:55:43 Vormittag »
I'm sorry but I can't find the difference between MediaTV Pro vs. MediaTV Gold?

BTW
Is MythTV support completed now?

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:MediaTV Pro vs. MediaTV Gold
« Antwort #1 am: August 13, 2009, 09:27:49 Vormittag »
MediaTV Pro is supported by Windows and Linux

We will also provide MacOSX software for Sundtek MediaTV Gold (the mediacenter is currently under development and shall be released within 2-4 weeks for it, the driver is completed already).

The current MythTV Status is that DVB-C and DVB-T is supported, AnalogTV is in progress, shall be completed within the next few days and released around next week after testing. We put alot effort into testing.

Although we currently recommend linux VDR (possibly XBox Mediacenter with VDR) for DVB-T/DVB-C with our device since it is very well supported.
For analog TV we recommend tvtime.

The MythTV analog TV support is poor since MythTV reencodes the video and the quality significantly drops down due bad compression, due the asynchronity of the backend/frontend MythTV implementation analog TV tuning also takes much longer than with tvtime.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

erdah

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: August 13, 2009, 04:02:55 Nachmittag »
Thanks for fast reply. xbmc + DVR sounds like a good solution to me. I'll order a MediaTV Pro today!

erdah

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: August 13, 2009, 04:21:27 Nachmittag »
Cannot ship to Sweden?!? Why? When?

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: August 13, 2009, 04:28:22 Nachmittag »
We do ship to Sweden, although we're currently integrating Paypal. The normal process has been enabled again. You might retry again.

Paypal shall be available tomorrow, alternatively Paypal can already be used indirectly through the Paypal website and wiring the money to kontakt at sundtek de.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it