Autor Thema: Vu + DUO support  (Gelesen 87928 mal)

motoru

• Profil anzeigen
Re:Vu + DUO support
« Antwort #30 am: Januar 29, 2011, 05:53:51 Nachmittag »
all work nice now !

best suport, thak you sundtek.

cristo4

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #31 am: Januar 30, 2011, 08:31:38 Nachmittag »
Hello Sundtek team and thank you for your constant help and development!
One problem that i need assistance: on Vu-Duo in DVB-C automatic scan doesn't work-it just give me an error message and scan doesn't even begin. Only scans if i manualy insert the frequency-only one frequency at a time...and also needs SR, QAM etc. I don't know all these details from my digital cable provider. Please can you help???

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #32 am: Januar 31, 2011, 06:59:29 Nachmittag »
Yes for now you have to enter every frequency one by one.
Enigma does not support blindscan with external USB DVB_C tuners at this time.

You might check the DVB-C frequencies with a Linux installation or Linux LiveCD by using Kaffeine or other Linux applications for now.
For windows there's transedit available as far as we know which can be used for scanning for channels.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

Alanp

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #33 am: Februar 08, 2011, 11:12:27 Vormittag »
Hi I have ordered a Sundtek Sky Ultimate DVB-S2 usb tunner its being delivered this week Is there a driver which will work with the VU+DUO Thanks Alan

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #34 am: Februar 08, 2011, 11:14:58 Vormittag »
VU+ Duo is work in progress, while our driver should be okay for it VU+ is currently working on it, it's just a matter of time.

Once VU+ completes the interface it will just work as perfectly as for other systems.

Alanp

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #35 am: Februar 08, 2011, 11:30:38 Vormittag »
Ok Thanks for the quick reply

Alanp

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #36 am: Februar 08, 2011, 01:34:43 Nachmittag »
VU have just released image 5.6 which supports DVB-S2
« Letzte Änderung: Februar 08, 2011, 01:44:22 Nachmittag von Alanp »

rassi

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #37 am: Februar 13, 2011, 11:22:50 Vormittag »
Just a copy/paste from VIX forum

Has anyone else experienced problems with Sundtek + Vix 2.0?
I´m getting tune failed message now and then, there was no problem with Vix 1.3

Hi im getting the same issue with the sundtek sky ultimate DVB S usb tuner if I set my other tuners to not configured it works fine

so, is this problem driver or VIX based, any thoughts?

rassi

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #38 am: Februar 13, 2011, 12:21:16 Nachmittag »
Just a copy/paste from VIX forum

Has anyone else experienced problems with Sundtek + Vix 2.0?
I´m getting tune failed message now and then, there was no problem with Vix 1.3

Hi im getting the same issue with the sundtek sky ultimate DVB S usb tuner if I set my other tuners to not configured it works fine

so, is this problem driver or VIX based, any thoughts?

Now i tested drivers from VIX 2.0 plugins menu and looks like it is working now, so development drivers has to got some issues.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #39 am: Februar 13, 2011, 03:01:40 Nachmittag »
There are currently no issues known, can you check the version of the installed driver?

just run following on the console:
Zitat
/opt/bin/mediaclient --build

rassi

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #40 am: Februar 13, 2011, 03:54:30 Nachmittag »
There are currently no issues known, can you check the version of the installed driver?

just run following on the console:
Zitat
/opt/bin/mediaclient --build

Build date: Feb  9 2011

After VIX 2.0 installation i downloaded Sundtek control center ja drivers from there, C tuner didnt work, then i just download Drivers from VIX feed and now it works.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #41 am: Februar 13, 2011, 11:42:05 Nachmittag »
Those are the latest drivers from our side.

Sundtek Control Center .. there are different versions available as far as we know.
The original version only works with the Dreambox, a modified one is supposed to work with the VU+.

rassi

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #42 am: Februar 14, 2011, 02:26:04 Nachmittag »
Those are the latest drivers from our side.

Sundtek Control Center .. there are different versions available as far as we know.
The original version only works with the Dreambox, a modified one is supposed to work with the VU+.

Ok, control center was from VIX downloads also, but i do not care anymore, becouse it works like a charm again :)

unreal

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #43 am: April 12, 2011, 10:49:29 Vormittag »
Hi,

I'm having some serious recording issues with VU+ Duo and two Sundtek USB tuners and I try to figure out where the exact problem is. I'm relatively new to VU+ Duo and USB tuners having recently upgraded from Dreambox 7025 with internal cable tuners and therefore I have not only of course tried a couple of different image distributions (OpenPLI and now VTi), but also installed at least two if not three different Sundtek driver versions usually using the http://www.sundtek.com/media/sundtek_installer_development.sh script. The latest ones I'm currently using are the ones from April 4th.

Now, to the problems: the main issue is that some recordings do not recorded as a whole, they may get recorded for 10 minutes or so or just couple of seconds sometimes. This seems to be related of having multiple recordings going on at the same time.

Also, sometimes the recordings get recorded but they lose sound at some point. The sound may come back after a while or not. It seems that other recordings starting / ending in the background can at least sometimes affect this, although I have not confirmed this. Yesterday I witnessed a situation where two recordings from the same multiplex ended at the same time and the live picture (also from the same multiplex) lost sound. Service selection brought the sound back.

I did some investigation and noticed that I had an older version of the VTi image (2.4), having drivers from February, so I updated the DVB drivers from the official VU plus site to the latest ones. However, this did not at least completely solve the problem, since after that I made some test recordings, having 3 simultaneous recordings from one multiplex and two from another one and one of the recordings (a one from the multiplex that had 3 recordings at the same time) did not have the sound.

Anyway, as I said, I basically wanted to ask whether this might be a problem in Sundtek drivers or is it the VU DVB drivers that are causing this? Knowing one or two things about the DVB because of my work background, I would imagine it could be a problem of certain PIDs not getting recorded, maybe even a demux limitation of some kind, but you of course know much better which part of the recording procedure is handled by the VU drivers and which part is under the Sundtek drivers and hopefully have a clue where to start looking to get this fixed :) 

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #44 am: April 12, 2011, 01:37:20 Nachmittag »
So the recordings loose audio after some minutes or just from the beginning on?

We have heard about an audio issue sometimes with some channels but that was unrelated to our USB Stick so far.

One more thing to add, if you log in via telnet to your VU+ you can run following command in order to show which PIDs are selected on which device:

/opt/bin/mediaclient --lc

So if you know the Audio/VideoPID of the corresponding selected channel you can cross check if VTI has told the driver about those certain PIDs, and ultimatively the question is if the audio PIDs are in the recorded files and if it is just a playback issue.
Once this is known we know where to put the Bugreport, either to us or VU+.