Autor Thema: Problem sundtek dvb-s2 x tvheadend multistream 5w  (Gelesen 3690 mal)

orahmed

• Profil anzeigen
Problem sundtek dvb-s2 x tvheadend multistream 5w
« am: Juli 03, 2024, 12:38:13 Nachmittag »
Hi I have the Sundtek SkyTV Dual 2x card (DVB-S/S2/S2X) I receive dvb-s and dvbs2 channels very well with tvheadend But I find problems with dvbs2x channels multistream channels from Eutelsat 5 west b. (French channels) I receive the signal very well Once I update the mux parameters example (dvbs2 12648. 29500 v. 8/9. 8qbsk. Pls code: 121212 and pls mode: gold. Siid: 1,2, and 3) I only receive the same duplicate channels I use an Android tv box with coreelec 21 and raspberry 3b+ with libreelec 12 Same result Can you help me thanks in advance

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Problem sundtek dvb-s2 x tvheadend multistream 5w
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 03, 2024, 01:04:01 Nachmittag »
Hi,

thank you for that information I will forward it to our technician for checking, it's a bit busy here this week (so the answer could take until friday / saturday).
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

orahmed

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: Juli 03, 2024, 11:03:02 Nachmittag »
Hi I just installed the same card (sundtek dvbs2x) on vu+solo2 with the installation of the drivers I scanned the same frequency 12648 and 12733 it gives me the same result only the same channels For example if I scan 12732 stream 1 it gives me (TF1. Nrj12. Rmc. Tfx..) if I scan 12732 stream 4 it gives me (TF1. Nrj12. Rmc. Tfx) the same channels so the problem comes from the card herself

orahmed

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: Juli 06, 2024, 01:17:39 Nachmittag »
Hi Yesterday I tried the French channels in multistream (frequency 12648 and 12732) with an octagon sf8008 device (eigma2 openpli 8.3) and it works very well We can have a solution for the sundtek dvbs2x SkyTV Dual vIII card I like using it with tvheadend thanks again

orahmed

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: Juli 08, 2024, 04:10:58 Nachmittag »
Hi I'm still waiting answer for French multistreams from Eutelsat 5w I bought this card just for that It's been a week since I asked the question but no answer.

orahmed

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: Juli 23, 2024, 01:20:41 Nachmittag »
Hello everyone It's been two weeks since I performed several combinations of rules on tvheadend and Eingma2 to resolve the problem but without result Finally I gave up It's been 15 days without answer only the number of views is increasing It’s really a shame and thank you as well

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #6 am: August 18, 2024, 10:31:52 Vormittag »
Hi,

sorry our engineer just returned from vacation last week, the driver will be updated within the next few days we are using an Eutelsat 5 West B at 5.0°W satellite for testing. The stream_id is not forwarded in the current driver according to the engineer.
Simple to fix but we will just do some more testing, the driver should be released before 23rd August 24.
« Letzte Änderung: August 18, 2024, 10:51:44 Vormittag von Sundtek »

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #7 am: August 21, 2024, 11:00:04 Nachmittag »
I updated the documentation (for testing on the console/Terminal):

https://sundtek.com/wiki/index.php?title=Mediaclient#DVB-S.2FS2.2FS2X_Tuning

and added the corresponding Multistream options.

For the DVB Protocol, only DTV_STREAM_ID is used (it will forward the correct parameter to the driver now). So just about any existing application which supports Multistream will work with it.

To confirm that the correct transponder is tuned you can just run

/opt/bin/mediaclient --tsscan /dev/dvb/adapter0/dvr0

it will scan the transport stream and display the services.

The drivers are updated, just run the netinstaller and it will update the drivers.
« Letzte Änderung: August 21, 2024, 11:07:02 Nachmittag von Sundtek »

orahmed

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #8 am: August 28, 2024, 11:38:57 Vormittag »
Hi I just saw your answer I was on vacation Thank you for your response I will test and see the result

orahmed

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #9 am: August 28, 2024, 03:41:58 Nachmittag »
Hi I did a driver update Now it works very well with tvheadend Thank you for your help