English > {Single, Dual, Quad} Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate

linuxserver/tvheadend + sundtek

<< < (2/5) > >>

tomasl:
everything is working alright now, thank you.

tomasl:
aaand it doesn't work again...
I haven't touched it. I turned up the TV and HTSP client couldn't connected.
so I restarted TVH container and I got this error:
root@odroid:~# docker start tvh
Error response from daemon: error gathering device information while adding custom device "/dev/dvb": no such file or directory
Error: failed to start containers: tvh

so I checked directory and it's not present...
root@odroid:~# cd /dev/dvb
-bash: cd: /dev/dvb: No such file or directory

I stopped container, ran ./sundtek_netinst.sh –createnodes and started the container and adapter was missing.

so I installed it inside the container again with ./sundtek_netinst.sh -docker -use-custom-path=/config and still nothing.
I removed container, added it again, ran ./sundtek_netinst.sh -u, then ./sundtek_netinst.sh –createnodes again and ./sundtek_netinst.sh -docker -use-custom-path=/config inside the container, restarted the container and nothing.
I checked tvheadend startup script under /usr/bin and LD_PRELOAD is there with correct values, I checked mediaclient -e and it shows the adapter on the host as well as inside docker container. what the...

Sundtek:
If you can set up anydesk we can have a look at it.
Be sure you're using the OTG Port of the Odroid system, which one do you have?

Odroid N2 has known USB Bugs, there's a followup product available from Hardkernel

tomasl:
I'll get Anydesk set up and then I'll ping you. please let me know when you're usually available and how I could contact you. it will be difficult to align as with my 3 year old I can't do anything next to him as he wants to do everything with me and instead of me...
btw I'm using HC4 and it has only one USB port and I'm using small powered USB hub. I'm afraid to plug the sundtek dongle directly to the USB port of HC4.

Sundtek:
Hi,

maybe you can check the online chat today?

The tuner needs around 450mA (two tuners powered), if you connect it directly the host should provide enough power. Active USB Hubs ... they have a certain quality. However we can check what's going on on your side.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln