Autor Thema: Sundtek Media Pro III - Remote command : how to test or reset ?  (Gelesen 1718 mal)

Want2Play

• Profil anzeigen
Sundtek Media Pro III - Remote command : how to test or reset ?
« am: August 09, 2021, 03:50:21 Nachmittag »
Hello,

The remote command of my Media TV Pro III (bought in 2016) is no more usable since the batteries are dead. I use VDR with the distribution https://www.minidvblinux.de/ on a Raspberry Pi3.

I've try to change the configuration of VDR in the "Remote" setup and set the remote type to 0,1,2,3 (and reboot) without result.

I've installed the driver on my Linux box (x86) : Debian Buster/stable.
  • I would know how to reset the remote command to the original configuration with the new batteries.
  • What is the simplest solution to test the remote command in Linux, I'm using Debian Buster (stable) ?
« Letzte Änderung: August 09, 2021, 04:02:42 Nachmittag von Want2Play »

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Sundtek Media Pro III - Remote command : how to test or reset ?
« Antwort #1 am: August 09, 2021, 08:59:44 Nachmittag »
Point the remote control into a camera and push a button, if you see it blinking the remote control itself is okay.

/opt/bin/mediaclient --updaterc=3
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

Want2Play

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: August 09, 2021, 10:00:43 Nachmittag »
Point the remote control into a camera and push a button, if you see it blinking the remote control itself is okay.

Thank you  :)
First, I've looked at the led of the remote ::) The led must be seen on the screen of the camera  ;)
Now, when I press button of the remote, it's like if I press a key of my keyboard.

/opt/bin/mediaclient --updaterc=3

Does this code is to set the driver only ? There is no button to press on the remote to configure it ? How to configure a remote if I have more than one Media Pro III ? Because I suppose that the Media Pro II doesn't send command to the remote.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: August 10, 2021, 01:20:19 Vormittag »
As far as I remember the tuner has to be replugged after that, it just sets the remote control id setting on the tuner and after reloading the device it will load the new tables.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

Want2Play

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: September 06, 2021, 09:49:19 Nachmittag »
Thank you for  your reply.

I've made your procedure and make a fresh install of MLD : all is working  :D

Thank you.

For information, I have a 1 TB USB hard disk that is doesn't seen by MLD at bootime. I've try some tricks to have my USB disk available with MLD. When a error occur during the tricks, the remote command is not managed by MLD. It is not a problem with the Sundtek MediaPro III, but more probably a problem with MLD. If someone is in this case ...