English > {Single, Dual, Quad} Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate

Sundtek SkyTV Dual 2x (DVB-S/S2/S2X) Windows 10 Driver

(1/3) > >>

olci:
Hello,
I do have Sundtek Dual 2x device i just tested initial windows 10 driver with dvbviewer pro 7.0
tuner working fine also very fast channel switching but only two issues i did found
didn't work with diseqc 4 port
Signal strength always %100 and Signal quality always %0 but tuning and watching are okay

Sundtek:
Hi,

thanks for reminding, Diseqc is not implemented yet we will add it within the next few days.
Signal strength is indeed also not implemented, it's set to a static 100% value.

Expect those issues to be fixed within the next few days.

Update:
https://sundtek.com/wiki/index.php?title=Windows_Driver_Installation#Sundtek_SkyTV_Dual
you can try the follow up driver (14022021), I have added support for it a few minutes ago (but didn't have the chance to test it yet)

olci:
hi,
thanks for quick respond but device didn't work with newer driver it can't tune any transponder

Sundtek:
Hi,

I got around to test it with a Signal on Sunday, just update and try again it should work now.
(Diseqc is still not tested but a signal will be there)

olci:
thanks,
tuner working again signal strength still reporting static %100 and Diseqc is not working
but i am not sure about signal quality because having heavy snowing in here
transedit reports quality %100 of every working transponder but from linux side mediaclient reports different quality values of every working transponder
which one of app is accurate i don't know also i can't test that much because of the weather

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln