Autor Thema: Sound problem latest Blackhole images  (Gelesen 6459 mal)

whatster

• Profil anzeigen
Sound problem latest Blackhole images
« am: August 19, 2015, 01:25:42 Nachmittag »
Hi people,

suddenly I noticed a issue with the sound only with the Sundtek cable tuner on normal channels and HD was oke, also satellite is oke and there is no problem.

The sound stutters like hell so I thought maybe it was just something with Open Blackhole so I switched back to normal Blackhole and the issue was still there so I thought maybe a problem then with the latest update from Sundtek so downgraded to something like 2 months earlier and problem still was there.

So today I again switched back to the website pack of Blackhole and thought let it like it is so I didn't update the image right away and noticed the problem is gone now, so it is a update issue of some drivers I think on the Black images.

Did anybody noticed this? if not can it be looked at so I can update in the future :).

I own a Vu+ Sole SE by the way.

Below what I afterwards posted also on the Blackhole forum and they insist the problem are the Sundtek drivers.

The satellite works correct it is just the via usb connected Sundtek in my case that gives a dissorted/stuttering sound on all not HD channels. So I think some drivers got changed recently and hat gives a problem.

It is not a issue with Sundtek!!, I uninstalled it completely and added a driver from 2 months old and the problem was still there. So something got changed it gives a issue with the Sundtek.

So what could be changed in the latest images it conflicts with the sound is the question now, like I said it is fine now with the latest driver but with the first release of Open Blackhole.

It was just the last updates that started giving this issue?.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Sound problem latest Blackhole images
« Antwort #1 am: August 20, 2015, 02:24:51 Vormittag »
We heard about this problem from some VU+ users but cannot reproduce this yet. All SD and HD channels are flawlessly with our VU+ Duo and VU+ Duo2.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

whatster

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: August 20, 2015, 02:55:51 Vormittag »
Could it be then a SoloSE issue?, I don't have any issues with the july 28 drivers from Sundtek and the first release of Open Blackhole right now, but like I said the last Blackhole and Open Blackhole gives all the standard channels a very bad sound :).

I own a first generation Sundtek by the way.

Hope the problem comes up so we can update again :).

By the way here the threat I opened on the Blackhole forum.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/sound-issue-latest-updates-blackhole-and-open-blackhole.24498/#post-184019
« Letzte Änderung: August 20, 2015, 02:57:54 Vormittag von whatster »

whatster

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: September 11, 2015, 02:03:46 Nachmittag »
Any news about this item ???

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: September 11, 2015, 04:25:13 Nachmittag »
We can test again later today, last time we could not reproduce the issue and as long as we are not able to reproduce it there's nothing we can do.

The bug comes from Marusys/VU+ for sure.

Contact us via Skype please (sundtek)

According to that forum post only HE-AAC channels are affected that might be the reason why we haven't been able to reproduce it.
If you could help us to record a transport stream which we could use with our pattern generator this might help
« Letzte Änderung: September 11, 2015, 04:40:31 Nachmittag von Sundtek »

whatster

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: September 15, 2015, 12:42:44 Vormittag »
I updated the image again where the issue is still there and I added Sundtek support via Skype.

I will wait until contact before downgrading it again.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #6 am: Dezember 03, 2015, 09:24:33 Nachmittag »
This problem is fixed, Vu+/Marusys fixed their broadcom modules. It was not related to our driver.