English > Dreambox Settopbox

New blind scan for DVB-C/T

(1/7) > >>

Dima73:
My name on openPli forum Dimitrij.
I want to add to the PLi image of the blind scan for sundtek tuners.
Show me examples of these command:
DVB-C  mediaclient --?
DVB-T  mediaclient --?

P.S.
mr. Sundtek my order 'Order No. 9692' for shop.sundtek.com
What do I do next?

Sundtek:
Hi,

first of all the device needs to be set up into DVB-C or DVB-T/T2 mode - this is usually done with the sundtek control center.

Second of it the Blindscan feature is currently the same for DVB-C and DVB-T (because the DVB-T options are currently not exposed to the user).

DVB-T/T2 officially does not support hardware based Blindscan with the new devices, the devices are just able to scan DVB-T/T2 very fast so there's no noticeable difference but T/T2 would need some information eg. start frequency, stop frequency, frequency step at the moment we set up default values for Germany.
I think those values should be adjustable via the Controlcenter within the next updates.

Regular blindscan on the console, on any linux system:
/opt/bin/mediaclient --blindscan /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0

or in case of settopboxes
/opt/bin/mediaclient --blindscan NIMSOCKETNUMBER

Dima73:
Thank you.
So blind scan to add to openPli only DVB-T/T2 mode.

Dima73:

--- Zitat von: Sundtek am Mai 11, 2015, 10:58:26 Vormittag ---I think those values should be adjustable via the Controlcenter within the next updates.

--- Ende Zitat ---
Great idea.
+
create a blind scan for the DVB-S2 tuners(Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate)
and add this options for scan Controlcenter.

Sundtek:
Since we updated our driver framework to support Blindscan in general it's all no problem now.

We'll update the drivers to support Blindscan for DVB-S/S2 once the new devices are available, I think it should even be possible to add Blindscan support for all our DVB-S/S2 products.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln