Autor Thema: Tvheadend: TS Sync byte not aligned, realigning stream  (Gelesen 5821 mal)

derabbink

• Profil anzeigen
Tvheadend: TS Sync byte not aligned, realigning stream
« am: Juni 08, 2014, 10:37:58 Nachmittag »
Hi,
I am trying to use Tvheadend with my MediaTV Pro III, but I'm having some trouble.

I modified /etc/sundtek.conf to enable full logging, and restarted the mediasrv driver. If I then I start Tvheadend, I get tons of messages like the following in /var/log/mediasrv.log: "TS Sync byte not aligned, realigning stream". The only way to make it stop is to kill Tvheadend.

When I disable logging, of course I'm not getting this flood of log messages, and I can actually use Tvheadend to scan for Muxes and services (which it successfully did before).

What is wrong with my configuration that is producing megabytes of these messages every second?

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Tvheadend: TS Sync byte not aligned, realigning stream
« Antwort #1 am: Juni 08, 2014, 11:28:30 Nachmittag »
Contact us via Skype-chat (sundtek) please, since you're from the Netherlands, maybe one of our recent changes affects you (then we would have to change it back).

Also which system do you use? If it's a Raspberry PI then it should be pretty clear because only MiniDVBLinux is more optimized on it.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

derabbink

• Profil anzeigen
Re:Tvheadend: TS Sync byte not aligned, realigning stream
« Antwort #2 am: Juni 10, 2014, 08:28:16 Nachmittag »
Just to sum things up after today's skype support.

1) Thank you for the expert support, Sundtek :)
2) It turned out that using a different USB port (one that's powered by a different USB controller) did the trick!
I can now watch TV with Tvheadend.