Autor Thema: Why cant you respond with some useful information regarding delivery of SkyTV U  (Gelesen 6565 mal)

clabbe

• Profil anzeigen
Hi Sundtek
Why cant you respond with some useful information regarding delivery of your "Sundtek Sky TV Ultimate III"?

I see you respond to other questions in the forum but are ignore the posts about people having ordered the Satellite tuner from you. There is no information to be found on you webshop, only the statement that is has to be backordered. Either I want you to refund my order or tell me what is happening at your side?

Br Claes

okrisz

• Profil anzeigen
Re:Why cant you respond with some useful information regarding delivery of SkyTV U
« Antwort #1 am: April 18, 2014, 01:15:00 Nachmittag »
It is very frustrating that they provide zero information. It's more than 3 month that I have ordered and paid for a SkyTV Ultimate and no news. It totally looks to be as a scam. They still accept payments on their site for these devices.

I think it is time for me now to go to the appropriate EU Consumer Protection authority and let them arrange this case.

I suggest you to do the same.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Why cant you respond with some useful information regarding delivery of SkyTV U
« Antwort #2 am: April 18, 2014, 01:15:50 Nachmittag »
Just to update this one there are some short circuit tests going on at the moment (in case the LNB shorts so that the new tuner will not burn). We hope to have some more information within the next days. There are just plenty of tests going on here with the new unit (the old devices are not available anymore).

But you also contacted us via chat in the meanwhile and roughly know our schedule.
(this response is the reply for  "clabbe")
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: April 18, 2014, 01:18:44 Nachmittag »
It is very frustrating that they provide zero information. It's more than 3 month that I have ordered and paid for a SkyTV Ultimate and no news. It totally looks to be as a scam. They still accept payments on their site for these devices.

I think it is time for me now to go to the appropriate EU Consumer Protection authority and let them arrange this case.

I suggest you to do the same.

Sorry for that, the engineers are working on this at the moment (not particular today since today there's public holiday in Germany).
We had some longer delay due our cable tuners (those are using the same USB chipsets as the new DVB-S/S2 tuners which will be released).
Also the specs are updated since the new chipsets have some improved DVB-S/S2 support. We'll try to update the product page at the beginning of next week.
The reason why it all works out like this is that we had to split up with our former chip supplier and had to redesign everything from scratch. While the start is a little bit difficult it's definitely worth for the future since we do long term support on our products and keep developing further applications for it.
More information will be available at the beginning of next week (Tuesday, since Monday is another day off - public holiday). Some of our staff will still work though.

----

The product is on the way to you.
Just for the record the customer has been in contact with us permanently and preferred to wait for the product instead of canceling the order.
« Letzte Änderung: September 26, 2014, 05:47:14 Vormittag von Sundtek »
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it