Autor Thema: Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home III (DVB-C/T/T2)  (Gelesen 7218 mal)

v1c10u5

• Profil anzeigen
Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home III (DVB-C/T/T2)
« am: November 06, 2013, 11:22:54 Vormittag »
Hello,

I was looking for a usb dvb-c tuner for a while now and i came accross your page and was amazed by the great customer support you provide!

I own a vu+ solo2 and i'm planning on adding a dvb-c tuner and i have a few questions.

- When will the Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home III (DVB-C/T/T2) be available to purchase on your website? Is the 30/11/2013 date correct?

- Will it support dvb-c2?

- Will my stb be able to indetify your usb tuner? (vu+ solo2 with vix image)

- Is there a preferred image that your device will work best with?

- Are the solo2 processor and ram able to play hd channels with your tuner or will it only support sd channels?

- will i be able to watch encoded channels with my provider's legit ci and card? and if my stb recognizes the tuner will i be able to use all features? (epg/plugins....) ?

Thanks in advance!

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home III (DVB-C/T/T2)
« Antwort #1 am: November 12, 2013, 12:00:54 Vormittag »
Zitat
- When will the Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home III (DVB-C/T/T2) be available to purchase on your website? Is the 30/11/2013 date correct?

At the beginning of December, the devices are already in production.

Zitat
- Will it support dvb-c2?

We will have another model with DVB-C2 support

Zitat
- Will my stb be able to indetify your usb tuner? (vu+ solo2 with vix image)

yes

Zitat
- Is there a preferred image that your device will work best with?

no, we should support all images. If there are any problems just contact our support

Zitat
- Are the solo2 processor and ram able to play hd channels with your tuner or will it only support sd channels?

HD is no problem.

Zitat
- will i be able to watch encoded channels with my provider's legit ci and card? and if my stb recognizes the tuner will i be able to use all features? (epg/plugins....) ?

PayTV depends on your settopbox, the videostream is injected into the settopbox environment, it depends on the Settopbox if it can handle PayTV. It might be better to ask other users in other forums about their experience with PayTV in general.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

v1c10u5

• Profil anzeigen
Re:Sundtek MediaTV Digital Home III (DVB-C/T/T2)
« Antwort #2 am: November 14, 2013, 10:11:18 Vormittag »
Thanks you for your quick response.