English > Sundtek MediaTV Pro (Europe)

Sundtek Media TV Pro Linux Installation

<< < (2/5) > >>

Sundtek:
Those steps are correct, but you need to reconfigure the Hauppauge Remote control again.

You can also install the driver with the -nolirc option. "....sundtek_installer.sh -nolirc" (this won't remove the old configuration files but will not install it next time for you)

franksvan:

--- Zitat von: Sundtek am Februar 17, 2012, 08:46:33 Nachmittag ---Those steps are correct, but you need to reconfigure the Hauppauge Remote control again.

You can also install the driver with the -nolirc option. "....sundtek_installer.sh -nolirc" (this won't remove the old configuration files but will not install it next time for you)

--- Ende Zitat ---

You guys are great ...had it working withing 10 minutes

Thanx again

My best regards

Frank Svan

mkremers:
Hi sundtek,

The installation on my new laptop (Toshiba Satellite Z830, i5-2467M, running Ubuntu Linux 12.04 kernel 3.2.0-22) fails with the following message:

checking system... Your system is currently unsupported

Any tips to get it working on my machine (works great on my old laptop with Ubuntu 11.10).

Thank you,

Mark Kremers

Sundtek:
Did you verify that the download was complete?

Plesae try to install the .deb Package on your system.

We just tested the installer on Ubuntu 12.04 and it does not cause any problems.
Since the architecture check already fails (that is what checking sytem ... Your system is currently unsupported means) it seems like your download is corrupted or incomplete.

mkremers:
Thank you for your reply.

I tried all relevant installation methods (installer, netinstall and the deb (it seems to download and execute the netinstall script), the downloads where complete. But all resulted in the same failure.

Anything I can try, or information I can provide to help resolve this issue?

Thank you,

-Mark

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln