English > {Single, Dual, Quad} Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate

Sundtek SkyTV Dual 2x (DVB-S/S2/S2X) Unable to tune in Myth

(1/4) > >>

drifting:
Hello
Just received the new USB dual tuner, have installed the driver, and it can be seen:-

**** List of Media Hardware Devices ****
device 0: [             Dual S2]  DVB-S/S2, REMOTE-CONTROL, DVB-S/S2
  [INFO]:
  [BUS]:
     ID: 1-1.2
  [SERIAL]:
     ID: U201009192100
  [DVB-S/S2]:
     FESTATUS: ACTIVE
     LNBVOLTAGE: ENABLED
     LNBSUPPLY: USBPOWER
     LNBSTATUS: OK
     FRONTEND: /dev/dvb/adapter2/frontend0
     DVR: /dev/dvb/adapter2/dvr0
     DMX: /dev/dvb/adapter2/demux0
  [REMOTECONTROL]:
     INPUT0: /dev/mediainput0
  [DVB-S/S2]:
     FESTATUS: STANDBY
     FRONTEND: /dev/dvb/adapter3/frontend0
     DVR: /dev/dvb/adapter3/dvr0
     DMX: /dev/dvb/adapter3/demux0

Have configured mythtv backend, and set for UK Freesat, but all I see when tuning is "Unable to Parse" When I put in a start scan frequency 10714000 it attempts to tune then fails with "Nothing found"

I have now installed Kaffeine, but when you go to configure TV it can only see the internal DVB-T card, but not the USB Sundtek tuner?
Anyone any ideas?

Regards Paul.

Sundtek:
Hi,

I can help you within the next days (due to christmas I also take off a little bit)
Most people use tvheadend or linux vdr with those tuners, especially since tvheadend also integrates in XBMC/Kodi.

Can you give tvheadend a try first?

The Kaffeine development has stalled for a long time, MythTV might be a wrong setup on your side.

drifting:
Hi

Thanks for the reply. However I bought this as someone from your business stated in the mythtv forum that your device works with Mythtv. I have no experience of TVHeadend.

Regards Paul

Sundtek:
It should work with MythTV, do you have experience set up DVB-S/S2 with MythTV?

Maybe you can contact us via chat and set up remote access so we can go through the mythtv setup process together.

drifting:

--- Zitat von: Sundtek am Januar 07, 2021, 03:12:44 Nachmittag ---It should work with MythTV, do you have experience set up DVB-S/S2 with MythTV?

Maybe you can contact us via chat and set up remote access so we can go through the mythtv setup process together.

--- Ende Zitat ---

Yes, I have been running mthtv for over 15 years! I have just retired my earlier server for a new one, this only has a single PCIe, which I have my DVB-T card (Which works fine) From my original post you can see that I have installed the driver, and it can be seen by the OS and Mythtv. However, I have not been able to get it to tune. See my original post.

Regards Paul.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln