English > VU+ - VU Duo Settopbox

Blindscan on VU+ Solo2 with OpenPLI image

(1/9) > >>

v1c10u5:
Hello,

I recently purchased your your MediaTV Digital Home and managed to install it succesfully on my VU+ solo2 running the latest OpenPLI image.
Currently the only option to scan for channels is through the Manual scan.
The Automatic scan is giving me:"ERROR - failed to scan (error starting scanning)!".
Blindscan 1.4 and Fast scan are not recognizing the DVB-C tuner in the Tuner option inside the plugin. (I can only scan the built-in Tuner A and Tuner B).

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong or how can i get the blindscan plugin to recognize your usb tuner?

Thanks in advance,

Sundtek:
Blindscan is not supported by external tuners at the moment, we will release an update within the next 1-2 Weeks which finally will add support for this.

For now you need to scan one frequency manually and enable the network scan. This should discover all Transponders in your network.
Please note even we add support for Blindscan in the near future this will only work with tuners from 2014 on (earlier versions do not have hardware support for that).

v1c10u5:
Thank you for the fast and informative reply.

Do you by any chance know how i could check if my solo2 hardware supports blindscan or not?
And also do you have any idea why the Automatic scan is giving me an error message?

Sundtek:
When did you buy the Tuner?

All tuners from 2014 support Blindscan.

Sundtek:
Blindscan support is available with the latest driver update.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln