English > {Single, Dual, Quad} Sundtek SkyTV Ultimate

SkyTV VIII issue

<< < (2/4) > >>

okrisz:
I am still suffering from this issue. The mediaclient --cpupush=performance  does not solve the issue.

I wrote several emails to support but no response. My old SkyTV ultimate 6  stick does not have this issue. I don't know what to do. :(

Sundtek:
I think this is a Skytv 8A issue.
We have only manufactured around 10 units of those and went for SkyTV 8B afterwards since the manufacturability of the first revision was too difficult.

However for the Sky 8A units /opt/bin/mediaclient --transfermode=iso should fix the problem (but I will evaluate that within the next days). The default is transfermode is --transfermode=bulk

SkyTV 8B and ongoing use different chipsets with larger buffers and were released around October 2018.

okrisz:
transfermode=iso didn't fix the issue :(
I also set nullpackets=on as the doc says

Sundtek:
Isochronous is not delivering any data on your system right?
I will check that at the beginning of next week.

This SkyTV 8A is using the same chipset as the DVB-C tuners but the bandwidth of DVB-C is much lower.
SkyTV 8B (USB 2.0) and following (which include multituners) are optimized for bandwidth up to 360 mbit (on a Raspberry PI). Multituners are FPGA based including a lot buffer memory.

okrisz:

--- Zitat von: Sundtek am Dezember 22, 2019, 12:39:54 Nachmittag ---Isochronous is not delivering any data on your system right?

--- Ende Zitat ---

I dont know what I have to check for that.

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[#] Nächste Seite

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln