Autor Thema: I want buy a Sundtek  (Gelesen 13451 mal)

tiopepe

• Profil anzeigen
I want buy a Sundtek
« am: November 05, 2010, 12:38:19 Nachmittag »
I want to buy a Sundtek Media Pro DVB-T-C if somebody wants to sell one, here I am

Playa4Life

• Profil anzeigen
Re:I want buy a Sundtek
« Antwort #1 am: November 17, 2010, 05:56:57 Nachmittag »

tiopepe

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: November 19, 2010, 06:03:27 Nachmittag »
Because I bought one on Sundtek shop Two weeks ago and paid it, and I´m waiting for it since that day.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: November 19, 2010, 09:32:49 Nachmittag »
On Monday everything's ready - our supplier forgot to ship the accessories last week, it just got shipped yesterday.

http://sundtek.de/images/fedex.jpg

According to Fedex everything should be in place next Monday 22th November.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

tiopepe

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: November 21, 2010, 09:07:06 Vormittag »
OK, thanks for your answer. ;)

Runner

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: November 25, 2010, 10:22:22 Vormittag »
Like tiopepe I am also waiting for my ordered (and paid) Sundtek Media Pro DVB-T-C (5 weeks now). I sent different mails to the support account but never get any response. Is the same shipping issue the reason for this? Does this mean I am little bit lucky because I will receive the II version now? Thx for your answer.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #6 am: November 25, 2010, 01:05:38 Nachmittag »
yes. We almost didn't deliver any devices before this month (we're currently doing all the shipping since we have received the missing accessories from our supplier just 2 days ago). Normally you should have received a response as most people did to your email. Maybe some other issue with mail.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #7 am: Dezember 07, 2010, 01:44:05 Vormittag »
We still exist yes :-) but busy as usual... we just received the sticks at the beginning of this month and all devices are being shipped now.

you should also receive your device soon (foreign shippings take a few days longer).
« Letzte Änderung: Dezember 07, 2010, 04:00:37 Vormittag von Sundtek »

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #8 am: Dezember 08, 2010, 03:36:09 Vormittag »
Please note we are not working against our customers - instead we work with and for our customers. As for November we had a big issue with our supplier, there is a great interest in our devices but this interest is very diverse supporting all kind of Embedded Systems including different Architectures, settopboxes and many different Applications.

We greatly try to avoid moving any issues which are related to the devices we receive forward to our customers. At this time we are still recovering from the messy situation which was created by our supplier (and yes we received the missing parts). You will definitely receive your device and there's no point in discussing this any further. For us it's clear that we must -and we will- provide the ordered items.

Even in the meantime we have been improving the quality of our software nearly on a daily basis including the weekends (see http://www.sundtek.de/media ), for recovering the outstanding shippings we are doing overtime to get everything sorted out asap.