Autor Thema: Drivers  (Gelesen 4596 mal)

sundlinna

• Profil anzeigen
Drivers
« am: Mai 01, 2019, 01:24:37 Nachmittag »
Hi,

I have tv-tuner (DVB-T2/C/antenna, cabel). Could you please tell me step by step, how can i get drivers, and also commands to  install for Linux (Ubuntu).

Tryon

• Profil anzeigen
STB?
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 23, 2020, 01:08:38 Vormittag »
Some users are obviously confused. I don't see why they can't offer complete product based on CM.
1473005-4 could be placed on extended board of current dual tuner.
LAN9514 should be good enough until next CM is ready(predictions say it will support gigabit and dual HDMI out) :-\

Slice was ahead of time or 5Ninjas were too few?
https://kodi.wiki/view/WeTek (also discontinued?)
« Letzte Änderung: Mai 23, 2020, 01:13:24 Vormittag von Tryon »

Tryon

• Profil anzeigen
IP data receiver?
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 31, 2020, 09:52:41 Nachmittag »
That can lead to another interesting product?
  • Low Cost system in Thailand: Based on ▬▬ recommendation, ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [4] is suggested as a receiver. It provides the function of DVB-based IP data receiver / routers which is operated based on digital video broadcasting satellite second generation (DVB-S2). The properties of this receiver are as follows.
  • An L-Band Receiver / Demodulator, DVB-S2 compatible, capable of recovering the original data stream? Or We do not think we can make a competitive offer at that time. -We cannot meet the technical requirement / terms of reference for this. RFP/ITB/RFQ.
  • ...modules are cost optimised and manufactured in the UK ensuring the highest quality at competitive pricing
  • The market for DVB-S receivers is small, and cheap receivers are just that; cheap. Depending upon the criticality of your receive station for operations or as a main communication line, a $70 receiver may cost you more in terms of hassle and outages than it saves in initial investment.

• External boxes are often preferred for ease of setup and maintenance over time, and if the computer configuration allows for it, a DVB-S receiver that connects via Ethernet is preferred even more. An Ethernet connected DVB-S receiver avoids potential USB driver issues.
    • The common lesson of all of these installations is that nothing ever goes as planned. More to the point, while manuals come with all the equipment, typically these are not straightforward, lack detail, and don't provide real world advice. I am willing to bet most manuals are written in a lab or are based upon theory only.
    • Please send us a photo?(they seem like reputable Agency?)
    • Dual illumination on transponder 7D (current) and 19C (new) started on 1 May, 2020. It will run through 30 June, 2020 for 2 months. This gives all users two months to reprogram existing receivers or install new receiver. There we can see blue LED. We can also see that mediaclient can be started without any options. Ask Gabor how to Create your own interactive shell with cmd in Python?

You can use a wide range of ‘software-defined radios’ (SDR’s) supported by GNURadio to receive the UHF signal
ESA’s mission control team in Darmstadt are asking for your help to find the fledgling CubeSat.
  • High-quality silver brushed aluminum enclosure
  • ...site is designed by me to help out folks like you, use radios, namely Software-Defined Radios or SDR’s for experimenting, scanning, decoding, etc. In this case Radio reception of Polar Orbiting Satellites, and Geo Stationary Satellites.

• Note that for Europe and Africa, unfortunately there are no satellites that can be received easily with an SDR and LNA.
    • I am a history buff, and a technology geek, born 100 years to late and 100 years too early.

« Letzte Änderung: Mai 31, 2020, 10:14:26 Nachmittag von Tryon »

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re: Drivers
« Antwort #3 am: September 28, 2020, 11:27:54 Nachmittag »
Your messages are a bit confusing, DVB IP can be received with our receiver.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

Tryon

• Profil anzeigen
JCSAT-2B
« Antwort #4 am: November 02, 2020, 12:32:35 Vormittag »
But complete product based on CM4 could simplify things.
IP Tuners and/or a separate Linux box running TV Headend also means your Kodi CoreElec box etc. doesn’t need to be physically near your antenna/aerial or LNB feeds (only the IP tuners or TV Headend server need to be physically connected)

Pretty obvious, similar box could be a little cheaper and better(since on Japanese site is listed obsolete CMR-5975)
The S300D is a low cost, compact and robust data receiver that receives a DVB-S or DVB-S2 satellite signal and passes the IP data onto your LAN. It is perfectly suited for consumer or small-medium enterprise use, delivering IP-based applications...
USD 599.00