Autor Thema: Update 12. Januar 2010  (Gelesen 7327 mal)

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Update 12. Januar 2010
« am: Januar 12, 2010, 02:42:20 Nachmittag »
Version: http://sundtek.de/support/empia_installer_100112.sh

* Added support for accurate signalreporting 1)
* Improved signalstrength for DVB-C/T (1-2%) and analog TV (up to 15%)
* fixed DVB-C support for MythTV 0.22

Further updates which were released with that update:
* added MIPS support (15. January 2010)

ad 1)
by default the signalreporting only returns 0% or 100%, the reporting can be switched to a more accurate method by using following command:

/opt/bin/mediaclient --signalreporting=1

The reason why this is not enabled by default is that reading the signal statistics takes some time which may cause problems with the frame interval with eg. tvtime.

Syntax:
/opt/bin/mediaclient -d /dev/video[n] --readsignal=[i]
where n is the videodevice (as indicated by /opt/bin/mediaclient -e) and i the indicator of how many times the statistics should be read, if i is smaller or equal 0 the readout is infinite and can be stopped by pressing ctrl-c

Sample output:
SIGNAL: [..............................................................................................      ] 62225 (94%)
SIGNAL: [.........................................................................................           ] 58950 (89%)
SIGNAL: [..............................................................................................      ] 62225 (94%)
SIGNAL: [............................................................................................        ] 60915 (92%)
« Letzte Änderung: Januar 15, 2010, 05:43:55 Vormittag von Sundtek »
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it