Autor Thema: Vu+ SOLO SE Crashes  (Gelesen 3233 mal)

anilw

• Profil anzeigen
Vu+ SOLO SE Crashes
« am: Juli 22, 2016, 06:22:44 Nachmittag »
Hi..
Since i have installed Sundtek USB tuner in my Vu+ box, it crashes every other day.. i have to flash the image everytime and i'm so frustrated. i was a Blackhole lover and soon after i installed your USB tuner that crashed. when i contacted the online help (mrec) i was told to switch VTi image as there were some issue with Balck hole. but since then also i have the same probelm and my box continue to stuck at booting image... no booting...
i'm really disappoint on your products and it is very difficult reach online support also.

I'm affraid of my box getting bricked because of your tuner...

Need a firm solution

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Vu+ SOLO SE Crashes
« Antwort #1 am: Juli 22, 2016, 08:15:11 Nachmittag »
First of all don't use the tuner without AC adapter with passive LNB switches, this will cause that the tuner will try to take all the power from the USB Port.
The settopbox won't allow this with passive LNB switches and they will reconnect the tuner via software.

The AC adapterless mode is only supported with active multiswitches which don't require too much power.

The Settopbox will eject the tuner, and since Enigma2 does not support hotplugging it will crash (this is no problem of the tuner).

Also be sure you are using the latest driver because it includes a workaround for a weird vu+ settopbox bug.

You seem to have another problem as well, however for the other problem we need to check the Enigma2 Logfile.
According to the latest information which you have provided in the Chat everything seems to work.
« Letzte Änderung: Juli 22, 2016, 08:43:55 Nachmittag von Sundtek »
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it