Autor Thema: Dvb-s2 tuner  (Gelesen 21000 mal)

DaMacFunkin

• Profil anzeigen
Dvb-s2 tuner
« am: November 22, 2015, 07:24:07 Nachmittag »
Hello I feel that I need to tell you I have unplugged my S2 stick from solo4k, since last VU+ driver update it has become more garbled, I have just realised it is corrupting or not locking signal for Auto Bouquets Maker so it currently is of no use to me.
Please advise when you have solution.
Thanks.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Dvb-s2 tuner
« Antwort #1 am: November 23, 2015, 10:38:03 Vormittag »
You need to tell Vu+ about that, our lawyer is on this already since this is no technical issue on our side, this is a forced issue on their side - which as you noticed only came up with the latest update.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #2 am: Dezember 01, 2015, 10:50:57 Nachmittag »
You might have read that there has been a driver update from Vu+ / Marusys which finally fixes this problem.

DaMacFunkin

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #3 am: Dezember 02, 2015, 08:18:30 Nachmittag »
yes i have found this, so i have re-enabled the tuner and i can say it now tunes and plays fine, yipee, but i have now encountered an error that i didn't have previous and may date back to lnb problem,
in OpenATV \ VIX there is a program called Auto Bouquets Maker, if the program tries to use my sundtek tuner to scan 28.2 it either times out or only tunes in a small qualntity of the channels it should do,
The log in ABM shows errors such as:
[DvbScanner] Timed out reading BAT
[DvbScanner] Read 0 services with bouquet_id = 0x1005
[DvbScanner] Timed out reading SDT
[DvbScanner] Cannot fetch SDT for the following transport_stream_id list: [2046,2069,2006,2025.2026,2089,2107]

If i manipulate to use internal tuner for scan, it works fine and sundtek can then tune all channels, but if sundtek is chosen for scan it doesn't work and messes my bouquet list up.

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #4 am: Dezember 02, 2015, 09:49:58 Nachmittag »
DVB-S/S2 Blindscan support is in progress for those images. We are in contact with several image teams in order to get blindscan implemented properly. In the meanwhile only use the internal tuner for DVB-S/S2 Blindscan.

DaMacFunkin

• Profil anzeigen
« Antwort #5 am: Dezember 03, 2015, 11:34:19 Nachmittag »
Ok I didn't think ABM used blind scan, I thought it read a pre defined list from a sepecific transponder.
The problem with that is I can't choose which tuner my box uses for the ABM scan, it usually defaults to sundtek tuner in normal operation which means I now have to disable it again.