Autor Thema: Sundtek Media TV Pro as Network Tuner  (Gelesen 5716 mal)

reinwolf

• Profil anzeigen
Sundtek Media TV Pro as Network Tuner
« am: April 22, 2013, 04:29:43 Nachmittag »
Hi,

I´ve posted the following question (see below)in the DVBLink forum yesterday. Please read it, before continuing with my question.

Do you think, that it would be a solution, to enable the network functionality of the stick on my dreambox with the command forcing DVBLink to see it?

# opt/bin/mediaclient --enablenetwork=on

Maybe you can help me

Best regards

reinwolf

Hi,

I have a Dreambox dm800HDse with a Newnigma2 image (V3.3.2) and a Sundtek DVB-C stick as second tuner, which is located on the USB Port of my dm800HDse. I used to store my records on a Synology DS1511+ NAS and I decided to install the DVBLink Package with the Dreambox Plugin on my DS1511+ to give it a try.

I configured the Dreambox correctly and everything worked fine, but then I realized, that only the internal tuner of my dreambox is being used when starting records. When scheduling programs lying on different transponders, DVBLink shows a "Timer Conflict" and only the first scheduled program will be recorded.

When adding timers on my Dreambox directly and the first (internal) tuner is being occupied, it switches to my external DVB-C USB stick from Sundtek, and everything works fine.

DVBLink does not recognize the Sundtek DVB-C stick and therefore is not able to record programs from different transponders.

What can I do to tell DVBLink, that my Dreambox is actually a dual tuner device ?

Hope, you can help me....I have 17 days left before my DVBLink trial version runs out on my Synology NAS.

Thanks a lot reinwolf

Sundtek

• Administrator
    • Profil anzeigen
Re:Sundtek Media TV Pro as Network Tuner
« Antwort #1 am: April 22, 2013, 04:49:06 Nachmittag »
Well we sent an email to dvblogic if there's anything we can help them to add support for our tuners. Basically it's very easy and they shouldn't even have to change too much for it.
Failure is a good thing! I'll fix it

reinwolf

• Profil anzeigen
Re:Sundtek Media TV Pro as Network Tuner
« Antwort #2 am: April 23, 2013, 05:20:27 Nachmittag »
O.K.

Thanks a lot. I´ll wait for a solution.

Regards

reinwolf